Andrew Weissmann, a former FBI general counsel, discusses how the FBI could not act on First Amendment speech of those who took part in the Capitol riots, but are able to investigate over the actions they took part in when they stormed the Capitol.
- James Carville: ‘We have a lot of wound cleaning to do in this country’
- ‘This is an attack around which there have to be consequences’: Fmr. Gov. Deval Patrick on Capitol riot
- ‘We’re not taking any chances’: D.C National Guard Commanding General on inauguration security
- ‘He continued to do what was in his heart’
- How one of the nation’s youngest Senators became its oldest President-Elect