President Biden’s attorney general nominee Merrick Garland testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee for his confirmation hearing, vowing he is “not the president’s lawyer” but “the United States’ lawyer.” Senator Dick Durbin, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, joins Ari Melber.
- FDA grants emergency use authorization to Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine
- Undocumented immigrants gaining access to COVID relief championed by Sen. Padilla
- Where does the White House stand on minimum wage now? Rep. Jayapal weighs in
- Reports say FBI closing in on Capitol Officer Sicknick assailant
- House passes Biden’s $1.9 trillion relief package