Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., labelled President Trump as the “racist-in-chief” as she spoke in support of impeaching the president for the second time.
- James Carville: ‘We have a lot of wound cleaning to do in this country’
- ‘This is an attack around which there have to be consequences’: Fmr. Gov. Deval Patrick on Capitol riot
- ‘We’re not taking any chances’: D.C National Guard Commanding General on inauguration security
- ‘He continued to do what was in his heart’
- How one of the nation’s youngest Senators became its oldest President-Elect