Rep. Jamie Raskin, serving as the lead impeachment manager in the House of Representatives, condemned the Capitol riot and called for President Trump to be removed from office.
- ‘He continued to do what was in his heart’
- How one of the nation’s youngest Senators became its oldest President-Elect
- Dr. Fauci: There is ‘increased confidence’ of a ‘steady flow’ of COVID vaccine doses
- Democrats should look to this Republican for inspiration
- Trump’s EPA screws over Americans even on their way out