House Democrats introduced one article of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Monday for “incitement of insurrection” for urging his supporters to march on the Capitol last Wednesday. The House will vote on the impeachment measure Wednesday morning after considering legislation that calls on Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office before Jan. 20.
- ‘He continued to do what was in his heart’
- How one of the nation’s youngest Senators became its oldest President-Elect
- Dr. Fauci: There is ‘increased confidence’ of a ‘steady flow’ of COVID vaccine doses
- Democrats should look to this Republican for inspiration
- Trump’s EPA screws over Americans even on their way out