“They knew Donald Trump didn’t win the state of Georgia. But they knew if they created enough doubt, manufactured enough of a ‘crisis,’ then they could introduce all of these laws in response to that ‘crisis’ that would fit their political goals,” says Ari Berman on GOP voter suppression efforts in Georgia and other states.
- FDA grants emergency use authorization to Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine
- Undocumented immigrants gaining access to COVID relief championed by Sen. Padilla
- Where does the White House stand on minimum wage now? Rep. Jayapal weighs in
- Reports say FBI closing in on Capitol Officer Sicknick assailant
- House passes Biden’s $1.9 trillion relief package