Rachel Maddow points out that Donald Trump is the only president to be impeached twice, and he was impeached by the most votes and the most members of his own party, and a person with that kind of record isn’t likely to be remembered for much else.
- ‘He continued to do what was in his heart’
- How one of the nation’s youngest Senators became its oldest President-Elect
- Dr. Fauci: There is ‘increased confidence’ of a ‘steady flow’ of COVID vaccine doses
- Democrats should look to this Republican for inspiration
- Trump’s EPA screws over Americans even on their way out