As Texans struggle with the aftermath of an unprecedented winter storm leaving them with water and energy problems, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins joins Stephanie Ruhle to discuss what residents need to do now.
- FDA grants emergency use authorization to Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine
- Undocumented immigrants gaining access to COVID relief championed by Sen. Padilla
- Where does the White House stand on minimum wage now? Rep. Jayapal weighs in
- Reports say FBI closing in on Capitol Officer Sicknick assailant
- House passes Biden’s $1.9 trillion relief package