During a press conference, President Biden announced changes to the Paycheck Protection Program to aid small businesses, opening with a 14-day window for businesses with fewer than 20 employees. Small Business Administration will also remove barriers that have stopped businesses from applying for PPP loans.
- FDA grants emergency use authorization to Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine
- Undocumented immigrants gaining access to COVID relief championed by Sen. Padilla
- Where does the White House stand on minimum wage now? Rep. Jayapal weighs in
- Reports say FBI closing in on Capitol Officer Sicknick assailant
- House passes Biden’s $1.9 trillion relief package